1. Local art. Dozens local artists and artisans will have their work on display in the yards of East Buntyn residents. You can see specific examples on the East Buntyn Art Walk Facebook page. Looking for something in particular? Stop by St. James Church first to pick up a map.
2. Family and pet friendly. Pack up the little ones, grab a friend, and put the pup on a leash, because the East Buntyn Art Walk is an outdoor festival that welcomes all the members of your family.
3. Wine and Food trucks. When you arrive at the fest, head to St. James Church first and purchase a spiffy wine glass for $10, then head to the booths to for free wine and appetizers. Walk, sip, repeat.
If you work up a bigger appetite after all that shopping and sipping, head back to St. James Church for dinner at several food trucks (listed here).
4. Bidding wars. Don’t forget to bid at the silent auction. All proceeds go towards costs of putting on the ArtWalk.
5. Live music. This year, enjoy tunes from up-and-coming local artists Nora Tucker, Creepy Neighbors, and Tequila Mockingbird. Read more about the music here.
6. Go local. The East Buntyn Art Walk is about as local as you can get. The residents of the area are lending their yards and homes for local artists to use as galleries, the event is free (including the booth artists!), and everyone from across Memphis is welcome.
Read the full article at I Love Memphis.